You have no items in your shopping cart.
With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI - the ToneDEQ has everything you need in one box. Its analog signal path goes from end to end - from preamp to output - to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don't affect the purity of the your acoustic instrument.
- Input: 10mOhm, Discrete Class-A JFET design
- Audio: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- Tone Control: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Dynamics: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Feedback Control: Selectable Phase Invert
- Audio I/O: 1/4" mono instrument input, 1/4" amplifier output, balanced XLR DI output with pre/post routing
- Power: 9-Volt battery (not included), Fishman 910-R AC adapter (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 5.36"L (142mm) x 9.5"W (241mm) x 2.2"H (55mm)