You have no items in your shopping cart.
PureSound wants your carefully crafted snare parts to reach the ears of your entire audience - whether onstage or on record. PureSound Blaster snare wires are developed for high-volume, high-intensity applications where traditional snare wires can choke under pressure. The PureSound Blaster's angled end plates increase contact across the head, while premium, medium-gauge steel alloy snare wires deliver the same snare response PureSounds are known for.
PureSound 13" Blaster Snare Wires Features:
- Made for high-energy drumming applications
- Projection for the back row
- Bent end clips increase drumhead contact
- Premium, medium-gauge steel wires are crisp, lively, and durable
- Consistent spacing - snare wires tension evenly across the head
- Designed and manufactured in the USA